Emma Zinck is an aspiring artist with a great passion for performing. She has extraordinary talent and can play a variety of instruments. Picking up the guitar at age 11, Emma started performing publically at age 12 prompting those who saw her perform to say she was "beyond her years".
Emma recently moved to Nashville, TN to continue to pursue her music career. She has been writing with several hit writers on music row in Nashville, TN and has been working exclusively with Ray Horton and Mark McGuinn of Mucho music. While she considered herself mostly Pop/Rock, Emma discovered a real appreciation for County Music when she won Fredericksburg Virginia's 2014, 93.3 WFLS radio station sponsored, Country Idol. The following year Emma won the Thunder 104.5 Country Showdown. In 2014 Emma had a highly successful performance as an opener for Country Music headliner, Dierks Bentley, at Celebrate Virginia live.
Her love for music is ever-present in every public performance. She loves to share her passion for a wide variety of musical styles and continues to add to her many instruments that enhance her performances. All this has lead her to Nashville to peruse her career as a professional musician.
Emma has touched the hearts of many audiences both at her previous local performances and as a regular performer at Beachstreet USA in Virginia Beach. Emma's love of music and her desire to entertain her audiences is evident every time she steps behind the microphone.
- Winner of Thunder 104.5 Country Showdown
- Winner of 93.3 WFLS Country Idol 2014
- Opened for Dierks Bentley at Celebrate Virginia Live
- Performed in Virginia Beach on Beachstreet USA for the past 3 years
- Performed the National Anthem
- At concerts for famous country artists Montgomery Gentry, Alan Jackson and Lee Brice
- Fire Fighter Graduations
- Marine Corps Marathon
- Celebrate Virginia Live
- Self-Accompanied on guitar, piano, ukulele and harmonica
- Repertoire of 3 plus hours of music
To contact Emma please visit our Contact Page and send her a comment or ask her a question